lun. 18 sept.|
Take The Lead - A Webinar on Basic Computer & Social Media Skills for Job Search in Luxembourg
Join our webinar to learn and practice how to use basic computer and social media skills to find a job in Luxembourg.
Heure et lieu
18 sept. 2023, 12:00 – 14:00
The Touchpoints Take The Lead project is a series of short online training courses about how ot use Google Workspaces and Social Media in your search for a job. It also addresses the topic of how to apply for a job through the numerous digital platforms proposed in Luxembourg. It is geared towards job-seekers with little or no knowledge of how to use social media and platforms like Google, LinkedIn and job portals.
Here are some points to help you determine if this training is ideal for you -
- Who should participate in this training program: Adults of legal labour age, status and situation, job seekers with little or no knowledge of how to use social media and the computer.
- Difficulty level of training program: Very basic
- Duration of training program: Two hours
- Type and medium of training: Practical, online
- Language of instruction/communication: English
- What is required to prticipate: Internet connection, smartphones, tablets or a computer
- What the training focuses on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, online job portals in Luxembourg, Google Workplace Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Doc, Sheets, Slides, Maps, Meet and Forms)
Participation is free of charge and you can invite others to participate with you.