mer. 19 juin|
Take The Lead - A Workshop on Basic Computer & Social Media Skills for Job Search in Luxembourg
Join our workshop to learn and practice some basic computer and social media skills useful in searching and applying for jobs in Luxembourg.
Heure et lieu
19 juin 2024, 09:30 – 12:30
Luxembourg, 5 Av. Marie-Thérèse, 2132 Hollerich Luxembourg
The Touchpoints Take The Lead project is a series of short workhops to offer basic computer and social media skills useful in searching and applying for jobs in Luxembourg. During the workshop, participants will practice with step-by-step instructions, how to how to use Google Workspaces and social media in searching and applying for jobs. The workshop also addresses the topic of how to apply for jobs on online job portals in Luxembourg.
Take The Lead is geared towards job-seekers with little or no knowledge of how to use social media, platforms like Google, LinkedIn as well as local job portals.
Here are some points to help you determine if this training is ideal for you -
- Who should participate in this training program: Adults of legal labour age, status and situation, job seekers with little or no knowledge of how to use social media and the computer.
- Difficulty level of training program: Very basic
- Duration of training program: Two hours
- Type and medium of training: Practical, physical (in person)
- Language of instruction/communication: English
- What is required to prticipate: Internet connection, smartphones, tablets or a computer
- What the training focuses on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, online job portals in Luxembourg, Google Workplace Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Doc, Sheets, Slides, Maps, Meet and Forms)
Participation is free of charge and you can invite others to participate with you.